Forter is looking for an experienced and detail-oriented Content Marketing Manager who knows how to transform the written word into an action. In this role, you’ll be responsible for creating content such as email campaigns, landing pages, blog posts etc. and generating content that both drives sales and tells the Forter story.
Most importantly, Forter is seeking someone who genuinely wants to push the limits of content marketing in innovative ways. You’ll have the opportunity to grow and expand your skills at Forter. If you have a way with words, are very creative and know how to develop/write content that converts then this is the job for you.
Stuff you’ll be doing:
- Create call-to-action oriented marketing emails, landing pages, and other marketing content our audience is looking for. Content initiatives should drive traffic, engagement and leads that deliver sales and customer retention.
- Work with a close-knit team of marketers (content specialist, designers, email automation/CRM experts) as well as our team of fraud researchers/analysts to develop and manage an editorial calendar.
- Support the design process and optimization of content for email campaigns, blog posts and customer-facing communications and newsletters.
- Collaborate and manage relationships with PR professionals, clients, research analysts, partners and vendors who all contribute to Forter’s content creation efforts.
- Write and edit website and social media content.
Stuff you’ll need:
- Minimum 3 years of experience creating and editing emails or other content for the web, demonstrated with writing samples and/or a portfolio of work.
- Native English speaker.
- Creative and passionate about writing.
- Ability to research, understand and distill a complex topic into something relatable and engaging.
Would be very cool if you have:
- B2B marketing experience.
- Email/digital marketing writing (blog posts, web content, social media etc.) that includes growing a social audience.
- Emphasis on high quality writing, balanced by a pragmatic approach to dynamic priorities and deadlines.
- Enthusiasm to work as part of a team, playing a supporting or leading role as required, with a willingness to attempt new kinds of writing or projects.
- Degree in Communications, Marketing, Journalism, Literature or a similar field.
If you’re up to the challenge, please send your CV and writing samples with the title of the position you’re applying for to: email@example.com