Forter is seeking a talented Controller to join our finance team. As such, you will be responsible for managing the financial reporting and compliance operations. You will report to the VP of Finance.
Stuff you’ll be doing:
- Preparing Quarterly and Annual consolidated financial statements (US GAAP)
- Preparing, filing and inspecting Federal and states tax reports.
- Preparing monthly forecast Cash Flow reports
- Managing and monitoring bank accounts, AR and AP reconciliation.
- Supervising the execution of payroll and benefits to employees.
- Working with external auditors, tax authorities and vendors in Israel and the US.
- Special projects and assignments as needed
Stuff you’ll need:
- 2-3 years of accounting experience in a global Hi-Tech companies, startups with US presence preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting (CPA)
- Internship at one of the Big4, specializing in Hi-Tech
- Experience working with external accounting companies
- Knowledge of US GAAP and State laws, experience working with US financial entities
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills
- Excellent English skills – written and verbal
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and complete tasks with limited supervision
We’d love it if you have:
- Experience with Priority ERP
- Experience in the payments industry – an advantage
If you have the above qualifications and you’d like to join our amazing team, please send your CV to: email@example.com