Forter is looking for a Customer Success Manager to join our growing team. As a customer partner, you will own the relationship throughout the lifecycle and collaborate closely with our customers to ensure they meet and exceed their KPIs and gather feedback to champion internally.
As a Customer Success Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring high levels of satisfaction, drive adoption, and expand the use of Forter’s product. You will be engaged with cross-functional teams to successfully manage and resolve all issues affecting your customers, collaborate with the sales team to bring Forter’s full value to our customers, and manage the renewal cycle. Your ability to organize, follow up, and be proactive about customer issues will provide continuous improvements to your customer’s satisfaction levels. Your technical aptitude for preventing problems as well as solving them will turn your customers into Forter advocates and repeat customers. You will report to the Director of Customer Success.
Stuff you’ll be doing:
- Own enterprise account relationships to establish effective partnerships between Forter and our customers
- Support our customers in their efforts to successfully use Forter’s products, working with everyone from end users to C-level executives
- Work with sales to identify any renewal concerns or upsell opportunities
- Collaborate and organize both customer personnel and in-house resources to troubleshoot and resolve issues
- Perform customer onboarding, health checks, and proactively alert customers of any impending issues
- Conduct quarterly business reviews
- Capture customer feedback and work with Product Management to preemptively solve product issues
- Document interactions, paths to resolution, and successes for both customers and internal audiences
- Develop materials and presentations for executive level training and reporting
- Perform strategic analysis of customer portfolios for clients
- Set follow-up actions and provide regular updates on the status of active issues to all stakeholders
- Manage customers’ issues and satisfaction like a continuous project
Stuff you’ll need:
- 3-5 years success management with proven experience in engaging with customers, experience working with sales teams is a must
- Experience in project or program management with a proven track record of managing multiple active initiatives to completion
- Proven ability to navigate complex customer organizations and build effective relationships at all levels of the organization
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal skills, as well as excellent planning and organizational skills.
- Ability to troubleshoot and solve customer issues independently
- Startup experience, preferably in the Payments industry – an advantage.
You’d be a great culture fit if you:
- Have a ‘can-do’ approach and do not shy away from challenges.
- Can manage multiple and competing priorities in a dynamic environment.
- Are an extremely perceptive person who can relate to all individuals within various levels of the organization.
- Are a creative, resourceful problem solver with excellent teamwork skills, proactive and self-driven.
Our compensation package includes: A competitive salary, a comprehensive and generous health, dental and vision insurance, and stock options. But most importantly – an excellence-driven working environment that is both inspiring and joyous.
If you’re up to the challenge, please send your CV with the title of the position you’re applying for to: email@example.com