Backed by leading venture capital investors including Sequoia, NEA, and Scale, Forter is a fast-growing, enterprise SaaS startup that has already established itself as a leader in the online fraud prevention market. Forter’s fraud prevention system is designed to be consumer-centric, blocking fraud with accuracy and at the same time enabling growth by increasing approvals and ensuring an excellent customer experience. Forter’s ability to increase sales and reduce chargebacks at scale has enabled the company to sign up many of the largest e-commerce merchants and online travel agencies in the world.
As Forter continues its rapid growth trajectory, the Director of Enterprise Sales will be responsible for driving sales for one of our Enterprise Sales Teams with holding a quota for all accounts. This role will manage a team of Enterprise Account Executives and help define strategies and account plans for growing revenue within these accounts, as well as total revenue across the team.
Stuff you’ll be doing:
- Carry a team quota; Meet and exceed sales goals
- Define and execute sales plans and strategies, including specific account plans, defining names account thresholds, etc
- Hire, recruit, mentor and develop top Enterprise sales talent across territories
- Develop and own the sales “funnel”, optimizing every step continuously
- Define new processes to increase overall productivity
- Provide regular reporting of pipeline and forecast
- Keep abreast of competition, competitive issues and products
- Communicate proactively with management, customers and support staff
- Participate in team-building and company growth activities including strategy setting and training
- Travel to customer locations in territory to support of sales efforts
Stuff you’ll need:
- At least 5+ years of Enterprise sales experience (payments or Fraud preferred)
- 2 or more years of sales management experience
- Experience working for a high growth software company
- Superb interpersonal and verbal/written communication skills
- Ability to influence, train and motivate others
- Prior success building a sales team and its corresponding revenue targets, and experience developing/executing a plan to achieve it
- Startup background – Comfort with a fast-paced environment and changing requirements.
- Technically savvy
- Comfortable and familiar with cross-functional collaboration
- Loves to sell, Energetic, Enthusiastic
We’d love it if you have:
- Operational experience gained working for or with credit card issuers – particularly related to fraud and/or risk operations.
- History of successful collaboration with internal product teams to drive new solutions that meet buyers’ needs.
- Comfort with new technologies; ability to communicate with those who are tech savvy.
If you’re up to the challenge, please send your CV with the title of the position you’re applying for to: email@example.com.
Our compensation package includes: A competitive salary, a comprehensive and generous health, dental and vision insurance, and stock options. But most importantly – an excellence-driven working environment who is both inspiring and joyous.
Forter is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that will consider all qualified applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.