Forter is looking for a Fraud Quant to research and cultivate new paths for fraud detection.
Forter delivers real-time, completely automated, fraud protection for online merchants. Our revolutionary technology allows vendors to focus on business opportunities while always staying ahead of the fraudsters. Forter’s solution combines advanced cyber intelligence, identity analysis and behavioral data in order to create a multi-layered fraud detection mechanism.
Forter is backed by well-known VCs and is growing fast (while sustaining its amazing innovative thinking) – Come join the team!
Fraud Quant – Who you are:
You stand on the intersection of the Algorithms-Engineer, Data Scientist, and Fraud-Analysts. Not many are there now – are you good enough to take the challenge and become one?
Stuff you’ll be doing:
- Become an expert on analyzing data of online fraudster behavior, and act on it; review, debate and research case studies in order to enable our machine to get into the fraudsters’ mindset and anticipate their next move.
- Invent, design and implement features into our automated machine learning model, using SQL and Python.
- Find solutions to problems supposedly unsolvable – think like a hacker.
- Collaborate with a team of A-player analysts, data scientist, and engineers to develop the next generation of Forter’s technology.
Stuff you’ll need:
- A (very) fast mind, with strong (borderline obsessive) attention to generalization of the details. Psychometric score above 700 (or equivalent on other speed based tests, e.g. GMAT).
- Excellent written English, internet wizard and technology enthusiast.
- Open to learning something new, lots of creativity, a desire to solve problems.
- Ability to work independently given abstract tasks, but also the patience to listen to someone else’s opinion (then politely argue to prove that you’re right).
- Can be left alone to insert stuff into production- good enough Algorithms-Engineer
- Data analysis and machine learning background.
Would be very cool if you have:
- Risk/intelligence experience.
What it’s like to work at Forter:
- We’re super-picky about who we hire, so once you’re on board, you’re working with an amazing team.
- Being exposed to cutting-edge technology and real production environments with significant impact on production services – catching the bad guys!
- We love what we do, and it shows.
- Weird hobbies are our thing, if you don’t have one – now’s the time
If you’re up for the challenge, please send your CV and psychometric score to: email@example.com.