Forter is looking for a Full-Stack (Product) Engineer to develop and cultivate new products for fraud detection. More than in other teams, the engineering decisions made by Forter’s product team need to balance not only engineering factors, but also user experience, aesthetics, legal and financial considerations, and a general sense for what’s most important.
Engineers on the Product team have a knack for making tools powerful without compromising their ease of use. This applies to both visual tools (like our customers’ dashboard and our internal analysts’ system) and programming tools (like our API).
Stuff you’ll be doing:
- Influence how our product offering looks and behaves.
- Design and implement unique solutions for data interfaces both for clients’ platforms and internal tools (for our analysts team).
- Take full ownership of a feature set from first discussion to bringing it live on the site.
Stuff you’ll need:
- Experience of 3+ years throughout the web development stack such as Node.js, AngularJS, React, VueJS, ES6 etc.
- Advanced HTML & CSS (including SASS/LESS) skills.
- Strong pixel-by-pixel attention to detail.
- Great communication skills.
- Self-driven and can deliver solutions partnering with both internal and external development teams without the need of a project manager.
Would be very cool if you have:
- Experience with TDD.
- Experience with building automation and package management tools such as Webpack/Gulp.
- Experience in building modules for CMS of eCommerce platforms (Magento, BigCommerce, Shopify, Demandware etc.)
- Experience building browsers’ extensions/plug-ins
- Experience working with or building internet payment interfaces
What it’s like to work at Forter:
Instead of writing some boring description, one of our finest engineers made a little video (or two). This is how we believe things should be: different, funny and with some attitude.
Things we appreciate:
- A link to a blog post you wrote/interesting talks you’ve given.
- Open source projects you’ve created or contributed to.
- Interesting problems you’ve dealt with, that weren’t trivial.
- Side-projects that you couldn’t resist building. After all, a software addict has to do what a software addict does.
Send us your CV or, if you don’t have an updated CV, just show us what you’ve got, may it be a LinkedIn profile, GitHub profile or cool stuff you’ve done.
Send to: firstname.lastname@example.org.