Forter is looking for a talented and self-driven Global Content Marketing Manager to join our growing marketing team. This person will help us bring our content strategy to life for a global market, in a scalable way. The successful candidate will play a fundamental role in developing our story, driving brand awareness, and increasing global engagement. They must be able to blend strategy with execution, thrive in a fast-paced environment, and successfully meet our ambitious content marketing objectives.
Stuff you’ll be doing:
- Ideate and write content including: blog posts, bylines, white papers, customer success stories, e-mail copy, website copy, social content and sales collateral
- Execute content with an eye towards a global audience
- Research, brainstorm, and develop content ideas and programs
- Collaborate with and support design team to create and optimize visual content
- Collaborate with sales, customer success and product to inform comms planning and content development
- Continually propose ways to optimize Forter’s content strategy and improve performance and results
- Refine and execute Forter’s tone of voice for a global audience
- Work with a close-knit team of marketers (content marketers, designers, email automation/CRM experts, events manager) as well as our team of fraud researchers/analysts to develop compelling content that converts
Stuff you’ll need:
- Minimum three years experience in a content marketing or writing-intensive role, preferably with a B2B focus
- Demonstrated creativity and attention to detail in regards to writing and editing
- Ability to research, understand and distil a complex topic into something relatable and engaging
- Experience writing for / adapting content for a global audience
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Self-motivated, strategic thinker, resourceful, dedicated, detail-oriented, and organized
- Bachelor’s degree
- Native English speaker
- SEO experience a plus
If you’re up to the challenge, please send your CV with the title of the position you’re applying for to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our compensation package includes: A competitive salary, a comprehensive and generous health, dental and vision insurance, and stock options. But most importantly – an excellence-driven working environment who is both inspiring and joyous.
Forter is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that will consider all qualified applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.