Forter is looking for a talented and self-driven Inside Sales Representative that thrives in a dynamic sales environment to join our global and growing team. The successful candidate will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. The successful candidate must be comfortable making dozens of calls per day, generating interest, qualifying prospects, and closing sales.
Stuff you’ll be doing:
- Sourcing new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound proactive outreach, and working autonomously to explore data resources (websites, databases, online research).
- Understanding customer needs and requirements
- Routing qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure
- Providing insight into an organization’s structure, with the ability to successfully identify the decision maker. Researching accounts, identifying key players, and generating interest.
- Teaming up with channel partners to build pipeline and close deals.
- Performing effective online demos to prospects.
- Closing sales.
Stuff you’ll need:
- 2-3 years of global (Europe & Asia) sales or business development experience
- Experience with sales development within the technology space
- Bachelors’ degree, preferably in a business-related program
- A good technical aptitude and genuine interest in technology and e-commerce solutions
- Experience in a fast-paced startup, with the ability to work in a rapidly expanding and changing environment.
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills to be effective in positioning clear, concise, and well-understood messaging.
If you’re up to the challenge, please send your CV with the title of the position you’re applying for to: firstname.lastname@example.org.