Do you like complex technology-centric ecommerce projects? Do you love bringing a brand to life? Enjoy the challenge of building products for top e-commerce organizations to use? Interested in engaging a B2B audience with your designs and campaigns? Are you looking for a fulfilling role in a dynamic startup?
We are recruiting a super-motivated and uniquely talented individual for our Tel Aviv office, to work with our Lead Designer to create marketing materials and assets and help design Forter products (the UI).
Forter is looking to hire an energetic, motivated, and team-oriented Designer to work with our Lead Designer in an exciting and fast-growing environment. You will work closely with the Marketing, Product Management and Engineering teams to create intuitive workflows for Forter’s innovative product and bring Forter’s story to life through various Marketing materials.
Based in our office in Tel Aviv, you’d be reporting to our Head of Marketing (US), and also reporting on a dotted-line basis to Product/COO to support Product needs.
Stuff you’ll be doing:
- Work with Product to connect with customers to understand their user experiences and use this feedback to fuel design and improvements to the product. You’ll create prototypes, wireframes, navigation, user workflow etc. and take it all through to final design and execution with the dev team.
- Create and deliver vital Marketing assets that explain our brand to the world. We’ll need engaging infographics, elegant brochures, compelling email campaigns, gorgeous website design, presentations that bring our message to life, and more.
- Work with a cross-functional team through all stages of the development cycle, for new features, product ideas, and marketing campaigns of all kinds.
Experience you’ll need:
- A bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Interaction Design or Visual Design
- 3+ years of experience with UI/UX design
- Fluent in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Sketch
- A strong and creative online portfolio
- Background in designing and implementing prototypes, UI elements & icons
- Comfortable with workflow design and information architecture principles
Would be very cool if you have:
- Comfortable working in an agile development environment – a big plus
- Experience with WordPress – a plus
- Experience with Hubspot or other marketing automation solutions – a plus
- Experience creating After Effect animations – a plus
Please send your CV together with a link to your online portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.