As Forter’s Head of Customer Success, you will lead the Customer Success team in managing our enterprise customer relationships to ensure happiness and engagement across all customer touchpoints. You will work cross-functionally to provide feedback to the product and management teams about the customer experience, proactively monitor trends to educate the business, refine customer-related processes and flows, and engage directly with clients in critical relationships on a day to day basis. Your team’s responsibilities will include conducting recurring business reviews, resolving customer inquiries, presenting cross-customer trends and insights to Forter’s leadership, and generally driving customer advocacy within Forter.
Forter is a fast-growing, enterprise SaaS startup that has already established itself as a leader in the online fraud prevention market. Forter’s fraud prevention system is designed to be consumer-centric, blocking fraud with accuracy and at the same time enabling growth by increasing approvals and ensuring an excellent customer experience. This is a unique opportunity to take ownership of a Customer Success team in a cutting-edge company at a senior level, and at a time of significant growth.
Stuff you’ll be doing:
Create and Adopt Strategic Initiatives
- Build a best-in-class customer experience with the goal of making every customer an advocate and promoter of the business.
- Create the reporting, training and processes to ensure that Forter is over-achieving on our contract renewal objectives.
- Maintain relationship oversight and proactively manage risk that threatens customer growth, satisfaction, and retention.
- Develop strong relationships with decision makers, influencers and day to day users.
- Set client service standards and strategy for each account, with specific KPIs, and meet or exceed those KPIs on a quarterly basis.
- Align with Marketing /Product to drive product refinement and development for existing clients
Manage development and assessment of CSM team
- Provide CS team with the appropriate team standards, methods, and procedures that support the delivery of optimal service.
- Establish training and onboarding process for new CS team members
- Define and perform ongoing evaluation and performance review for team
- Provide reporting to executive team
Stuff you’ll need:
- 5+ years experience within CSM/Account Management in a B2B/SaaS organization
- 2+ years experience leading a Customer Success team
- In depth experience managing B2B client relationships, including annual renewal processes and related contract negotiations, and interacting with a sophisticated, technical client base
- Passionate about relationship building and driving customer experience
- Proven ability to influence business decision while building and maintaining relationships across business functions (product management/development, marketing, operations)
- Analytical and process-oriented mindset, with ability to adapt within a dynamic company that is experiencing explosive growth
- Intellectually robust and agile with the ability to make quick decisions when required
- Some experience in, or knowledge of, the payments industry is preferred
If you’re up to the challenge, please send your CV with the title of the position you’re applying for to: email@example.com