Forter is looking for an HR Director for its HQ in NY, to lead its US-based HR activities and nurture our unique Forter culture, as an integral part of our global HR strategy based in TLV, Israel. Our New York office is growing rapidly, and we need someone onsite to help us be our best selves 🙂
As an HR Director, you will be responsible for all HR aspects for our US team, as part of our global HR team. Your work will be instrumental in developing and growing the team, while serving as a key contributor to our overall business objectives and Forter’s overall success.
You will report to Forter’s VP of People, based in Israel.
Stuff you’ll be doing:
- You will be responsible for the full-cycle recruiting process, from talent sourcing and attracting candidates to interviewing, hiring and onboarding new employees.
- You will be a trusted resource for the team while handling the day to day employee inquiries and issues with the utmost discretion and fairness.
- Support cross-company HR processes such as performance reviews and career development.
- Lead, develop and manage new employee onboarding process – from training plans to Forter Academy orientation sessions and beyond.
- Act as trusted advisor for senior leaders. Work with them to implement effective HR strategies to support and sustain Forter’s growth.
- Build, nurture and develop Forter’s culture, drive employees’ sense of pride, purpose and passion.
- Manage daily HR operations including employee compensation and benefits as well as compliance with labor laws.
- Work with our NY Office manager to plan and execute events (holiday parties, office events, off-sites) to enhance team-building, personal acquaintance and fun.
Stuff you’ll need:
- At least 5 years of proven experience of HR management in a small/mid-size tech company.
- A proven track record of developing standards for hiring, specifically hands-on experience with recruiting customer facing positions (Marketing, Sales, CS, etc.)
- Experience fostering teamwork, and spearheading operations processes.
- Substantial experience working in a fast-paced growing startup
- Experience working with senior management.
- Experience working in a global organization with direct interface between global teams – an advantage.
You’d be a great culture fit if you:
- Have a ‘can-do’ approach and do not shy away from challenges.
- Can manage multiple and competing priorities in a dynamic environment.
- Are an extremely perceptive person who can relate to all individuals within various levels of the organization.
- Are a creative, resourceful problem solver with excellent teamwork skills, proactive and self-driven.
Our compensation package includes: A competitive salary, a comprehensive and generous health, dental and vision insurance, and stock options. But most importantly – an excellence-driven working environment that is both inspiring and joyous.
If you’re up to the challenge, please send your CV with the title of the position you’re applying for to: email@example.com