We are looking for a talented and self-driven Inside Sales Representative that thrives in a dynamic sales cycle environment to join our growing NY-based Forter team. The successful candidate will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. You must be comfortable making dozens of calls per day, generating interest, qualifying prospects and closing sales.
Stuff you’ll be doing:
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound proactive outreach and work autonomously to explore data resources (websites, databases, online research) for the Mid Market
- Understand customer needs and requirements
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure
- Provide insight into an organization’s structure, with ability to successfully identify the decision maker. Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
- Team with channel partners to build pipeline and close deals
- Perform effective online demos to prospects
- Close Sales
Stuff you’ll need:
- Experience with sales development within the technology space (Fraud experience a plus)
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in a business-related program
- A good technical aptitude and genuinely interested in technology and e-commerce solutions
- Experience in a fast-paced startup, with the ability to work in a rapidly expanding and changing environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to be effective in positioning a clear, concise, and well-understood message
If you’re up to the challenge, please send your CV with the title of the position you’re applying for to: email@example.com.
Our compensation package includes: A competitive salary, a comprehensive and generous health, dental and vision insurance, and stock options. But most importantly – an excellence-driven working environment who is both inspiring and joyous.
Forter is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that will consider all qualified applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.