Forter is looking for an experienced Mobile SDK Developer (iOS+Android) to take our rock-solid SDKs to the next level, and help our current and future customers have a seamless integration.
Forter delivers real-time, completely automated, fraud protection for online merchants. Our revolutionary technology allows vendors to focus on business opportunities while staying ahead of the fraudsters. Forter’s SaaS solution combines advanced cyber intelligence, identity analysis, and behavioral data in order to create a multi-layered fraud detection mechanism. The mobile SDKs are a critical part of this ecosystem.
Forter is backed by well-known VCs and is growing fast (while sustaining its innovative thinking).
Come join the team!
Stuff you’ll be doing:
- Developing and maintaining all aspects of our rock-solid mobile SDKs (iOS+Android), keeping it crash-free as we have to this today!
- Introducing Forter’s mobile SDKs with CTOs and developers from our amazing customers and customers-to-be, and supporting their mobile integration and lifecycle with Forter. This can include traveling to important customers to work face-to-face in initial stages.
- Keeping a finger on the pulse of new versions and directions on mobile platforms, and making sure our mobile strategy and implementations are future-proof.
- Listening to developers and innovating with tools and docs to make integrations feel awesome and hurdle-free.
Stuff you’ll need:
- You were in charge or a key part of the development of an SDK on both platforms. The SDK was installed by major known apps, and ran flawlessly on millions of devices.
- You feel comfortable speaking with high-profile customers and their developers, from the early validation stages through to maintaining a good working relationship, including “crisis” management.
- You love (or just like) traveling and meeting with high-profile businesses globally.
- A strong sense of ownership and responsibility for code and systems you are in-charge of.
- A broader business view beyond technical aspects that will help you prioritize accordingly.
Would be very cool if you have:
- Deep knowledge of internals on at least one platform
- Very good knowledge of relevant networking protocols and terms
- A hacker/researcher spirit! You’ll be part of the Research Team at Forter after all. We can teach you many things, but if you also have the spark to discover, it’s a huge plus!
- Experience or passion (or willingness to get into) analyzing huge amounts of data your SDKs will be producing, and thinking about how to validate and leverage them to make Forter even stronger
- An entrepreneurial spirit: Coming up with ideas for small tools and even bigger projects
What it’s like to work at Forter:
- We’re super-picky about who we hire, so once you’re on board, you’re working with an amazing team
- Being exposed to cutting-edge technology and real production environments with significant impact on production services – catching the bad guys!
- We love what we do, and it shows
- Weird hobbies are our thing, if you don’t have one – now’s the time ☺
If you’re up for the challenge, please send your CV and/or GitHub account to: firstname.lastname@example.org.