Forter is looking for a talented Product Manager! Reporting to the Head of Product, you will work with our talented group of designers and engineers to help build and improve features for our customers. Forter is looking a person who truly understands that a great product is simple, iterative and most of all – is destined to solve someone’s pain and deliver great value.
The pain we were born to solve is related to online merchants, shoppers and fraudsters. As part of our product team you’ll be required to be in tune with market needs and define elegant solutions to help make Forter the best enterprise level fraud solution in the world for online merchants: a platform that is an invisible part of the merchant e-commerce platform, and ensures that legitimate consumers have a frictionless shopping experience while fraudsters are caught.
You’ll be working with the brightest minds in the field of fraud prevention, big data analytics, and Artificial Intelligence, and have a great pool of people to learn from.
Come join a fast-growing company with a hungry team that’s here to lead and win!
Stuff you’ll be doing:
- Owning the full product lifecycle:
- Ideation of features needed to support Forter’s business strategy
- Preparation of detailed specifications of feature requirements for R&D
- Prioritization of different features
- Collaboration with R&D throughout the development lifecycle
- Owning the release plan, including coordinating with Marketing and Sales on relevant materials
- Serve as a bridge between the business side and R&D and become a focal point of contact for customer offering issues across the organization.
- Interfacing with customers, prospects and additional Forter stakeholders to come up with innovative solutions for client needs, taking into consideration the competitive landscape and Forter’s vision.
Stuff you’ll need:
- Proven ability to translate product strategy and key customer and market requests into detailed product requirements.
- 3+ years of experience as a B2B Product Manager with proven ability to specify and deliver quality products.
- Excellent consensus building and facilitation skills. Specifically, demonstrated ability to process large amounts of inconsistent information and drive forward decisions based on an objective fact base.
- Significant experience writing PRDs, User Personas, or User Stories in a product development lifecycle setting.
- Project management and communication skills (Hebrew & English), effectively managing projects and working cross-team.
- Ability to lead and work collaboratively, including proven ability to work closely with remote teams.
- Self-starter with the ability to work through ambiguity.
- Experience in Agile development environments.
Would be very cool if you have:
- Experience working with Enterprise level retail customers.
- Proven experience in creating user-centric workflows employing best practices to measure feature quality and user satisfaction.
- Experience working within the e-commerce/Payment Service Provider ecosystem.
- Experience in Product Marketing.
- Basic technical knowledge such as SQL/Python an advantage.
If this looks like a match for your skills and experience, and you think you could get passionate about the Forter product and making it the best that it can be, please send your CV to email@example.com .