Forter is seeking a Product Marketing Manager to join our Marketing team. Reporting to the VP of Marketing, the Product Marketer will work with a range of partners, including our own senior team, clients, and external parties to drive and develop product messaging and positioning. We’ve got a great product and are experiencing phenomenal growth as a result. We have a significant opportunity to accelerate that growth by improving how we message and communicate our product and its capabilities.
We’re looking for an awesome Product Marketing Manager with experience increasing customer acquisition by better communicating our product’s value to potential customers. The Marketing team is a conduit between everyone in product development, partners, and customers. As such, you will have plenty of opportunity to interact with and add value to each of those individual teams.
Stuff you’ll be doing:
- Bring our messaging and positioning to life by developing and delivering high-impact marketing assets, including website pages, presentations, sales enablement material, product demo videos, etc. to support every stage of the sales funnel
- Possess the technical aptitude to act as a liaison between Product/Engineering and Marketing in translating collateral for commercial needs
- Define and execute marketing programs to drive demand and sales opportunities
- Know our customers better than anyone else and know how to translate what we do into their language
- Develop demonstration scripts that highlight Forter’s advantages and differentiators
- Understand the competitive landscape and position our product in the best way to win by developing competitive sales tools and marketing collateral
- Use analytics to drive and influence product and marketing decisions
- Work with Product Managers to ensure we are building the right thing for the market
- Devise and execute a product/feature launch strategy to get more people using the products and features
Stuff you’ll need:
- You are an ambitious seasoned product marketing professional looking to make a big impact in an exciting company (5+ years experience working in product marketing). Bonus points if it’s for a B2B app or SaaS company.
- You have experience working in a high-growth company. You have a growth mindset and understand that the role could evolve as we grow. You see this as an opportunity for learning.
- You enjoy developing high-quality content, have an eye for creativity, and have an aptitude to rapidly learn new concepts and skills.
- You should also have a proven track record of delivering successful results in the same or similar position at another B2B company.
- You have an amazing ability to simplify things and can explain complex products and technology in a simple, engaging way. You have an ability to interact with diverse technical and non-technical groups at all organizational levels.
If you’re up to the challenge, please send your CV with the title of the position you’re applying for to: email@example.com.
Our compensation package includes: A competitive salary, a comprehensive and generous health, dental and vision insurance, and stock options. But most importantly – an excellence-driven working environment who is both inspiring and joyous.
Forter is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that will consider all qualified applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.