We are looking for a Recruiter to play a key role in helping shape the organization’s future by attracting top talent for our US team. You will be constantly challenged to think creatively about how to drive hiring results and be responsible for developing, implementing and executing a broad recruiting strategy, with emphasis on sourcing high quality active and passive candidates.
Stuff you’ll be doing:
- Partner with hiring managers to develop, implement, and manage tactical sourcing strategies for technical positions.
- Build job descriptions and develop posting strategies for maximum exposure.
- Perform outreach to prospective applicants to generate interest in Forter and open positions.
- Screen and qualify prospective applicants
- Implementation of proper systems to optimize the recruiting function
Stuff you’ll need:
- 3+ years’ of recruiting experience, preferably with sales, marketing and field roles
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in a business-related program
- Ability to consistently offer innovative solutions to recruiting challenges with in the broader context of the organization’s priorities and approach to problem-solving.
- A good technical aptitude and genuinely interesting in technology and e-commerce solutions
- Experience in a fast-paced startup, with the ability to work in a rapidly expanding and changing environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to be effective in positioning a clear, concise, and well-understood message
If you’re up to the challenge, please send your CV with the title of the position you’re applying for to: email@example.com.
Our compensation package includes: A competitive salary, a comprehensive and generous health, dental and vision insurance, and stock options. But most importantly – an excellence-driven working environment who is both inspiring and joyous.
Forter is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that will consider all qualified applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.