Forter is looking for a Research Engineer to develop and cultivate new paths for fraud detection.
Forter delivers real-time, completely automated, fraud protection for online merchants. Our revolutionary technology allows vendors to focus on business opportunities while always staying ahead of the fraudsters. Forter’s SaaS solution combines advanced cyber intelligence, identity analysis and behavioral data in order to create a multi-layered fraud detection mechanism.
Forter is backed by well-known VCs and is growing fast (while sustaining its amazing innovative thinking) – come join the team!
Stuff you’ll be doing:
- Find solutions to problems supposedly unsolvable – think like a hacker
- Collaborate with a team of A-players to develop the next generation of Forter’s technology
Stuff you’ll need:
- Open mind, lots of creativity, a desire to solve problems and deliver stuff that works not only on your machine 🙂
- Strong scripting skills / programming language(s)
- Understanding the Web – From network protocols through real-world practice to new technologies and trends
- Ability to work independently given abstract tasks
- Be able to quickly put together end-to-end technical POCs
Would be very cool if you have
- Deep know-how of popular browsers’ internals
- Data analysis and machine learning skills
- Mobile development experience (mostly SDKs)
- Your own cool projects with active users (Apps, browser extensions, etc…)
What it’s like to work at Forter:
- We’re super-picky about who we hire, so once you’re on board, you’re working with an amazing team
- Being exposed to cutting edge technology and real production environments with significant impact on production services – catching the bad guys !
- We love what we do, and it shows
- Weird hobbies are our thing, if you don’t have one – now’s the time ☺
If you’re up for the challenge, please send your CV and/or GitHub account to: firstname.lastname@example.org.