Forter is looking for an extraordinarily talented individual to help build a world-class sales team. The Sales Director will be a foundational member of the team responsible for driving new customer acquisition and establishing and nurturing a strong pipeline. The Sales Director must be an athlete – having a key entrepreneurial role in establishing Forter’s presence in the US. We are looking for a self-starter with exceptional executive presence. You have to be able to manage a broad territory and be able to skillfully run the entire sales process supported by a team of the top fraud experts in the business.
- Work-hard, play-hard spirit. High integrity and passionate about winning.
- Minimum eightyears as a top quota carrying direct sales executive, track record outperforming targets and annual quotas.
- Proven success in selling innovative solutions/services to merchants/enterprises is a must; with focus on selling FinTech and eCommerce solutions (analytics, platforms, financial and/or technology solutions).
- Strong network with a proven track of enterprise sales within Top 500 eCommerce companies.
- Demonstrated success in target account selling in a multiregional capacity across the North America.
- Ability to build strong relationships demonstrated in prior experience prospecting and leveraging industry contacts to develop and close new business.
- Optimally a strong understanding of the online payment industry, including credit card issuing /acquiring experience and familiarity with its ecosystem (partners, resellers, processors).
- Experience in a fast-paced startup, with the ability to work in a rapidly expanding and changing environment.
- Excellent executive-presence – with outstanding presentation and communication skills.
- Flexibility to travel as required.
- You are expected to be a self-starter and significant contributor, highly motivated, hungry and ambitious.
What we offer:
- An opportunity to be a foundational member in a high-growth entrepreneurial venture.
- A high-integrity, passionate, incredibly smart and fun culture.
- A challenging, energetic and rewarding working environment.
- Competitive Salary based on skills and expertise – with base salary + commission.
- Stock Options.
- Employee benefits – a generous Health insurance plan.
Location: New York
If you’re up to the challenge, please send your CV with the title of the position you’re applying for to: email@example.com.