Forter is looking for an extraordinarily talented individual to help build a world-class sales team. The Sales Director will be a foundational member of the team responsible for driving new customer acquisition and establishing and nurturing a strong pipeline. The Sales Director must be an athlete – having a key entrepreneurial role in establishing Forter’s presence in the US. We are looking for a self-starter with exceptional executive presence. You have to be able to manage a broad territory and be able to skillfully run the entire sales process supported by a team of the top fraud experts in the business.
Stuff you’ll need:
- Work-hard, play-hard spirit. High integrity and passionate about winning.
- Minimum eight years as a top quota carrying direct sales executive, track record outperforming targets and annual quotas.
- Proven success in selling innovative solutions/services to merchants/enterprises is a must; with focus on selling FinTech and eCommerce solutions (analytics, platforms, financial and/or technology solutions).
- Experience in Fashion/Apparel or OTA/Travel industry is great but not required
- Strong network with a proven track of enterprise sales within Top 500 eCommerce companies.
- Demonstrated success in target account selling in a multiregional capacity across the North America.
- Ability to build strong relationships demonstrated in prior experience prospecting and leveraging industry contacts to develop and close new business.
- Optimally a strong understanding of the online payment industry, including credit card issuing /acquiring experience and familiarity with its ecosystem (partners, resellers, processors).
- Experience in a fast-paced startup, with the ability to work in a rapidly expanding and changing environment.
- Excellent executive-presence – with outstanding presentation and communication skills.
- Flexibility to travel as required.
- You are expected to be a self-starter and significant contributor, highly motivated, hungry and ambitious.
What it’s like to work at Forter:
- An opportunity to be a foundational member in a high-growth entrepreneurial venture.
- A high-integrity, passionate, incredibly smart and fun culture.
- A challenging, energetic and rewarding working environment.
- Competitive Salary based on skills and expertise – with base salary + commission.
- Stock Options.
- Employee benefits – a generous Health insurance plan.
Location: New York, Atlanta, California, Seattle, Chicago, Texas
If you’re up to the challenge, please send your CV with the title of the position you’re applying for to: email@example.com.
Forter is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that will consider all qualified applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.