Forter is looking for an analytical mind who also knows how to tell a story – An individual that can apply quantitative analysis and data visualization to tell the story behind the numbers. This individual needs to have the ability to understand, create, and deliver top-quality and audience-appropriate communications. A Sales Operations Analyst for Forter won’t just report numbers but will come prepared to innovate processes and sales reporting. This individual can’t be shy and should be bursting with ideas – They will be expected to assist the Management Team in better understanding bottlenecks and inconsistencies with the end goal of ultimately strengthening our data enrichment processes and further improving the overall Sales Team’s performance.
Stuff You’ll Be Doing:
- Developing and maintaining sales analytics reports and dashboards to provide actionable insights that support data-driven decision-making for the sales and executive leadership teams.
- Drive process improvement and manage all aspects of Salesforce CRM; including workflow, reporting, data integrity, and maintenance.
- Responsible for processing orders and supporting sales teams with planning and executing operational tasks.
- Provide Salesforce administration setup and training for all users, system configuration, reporting, and documentation of best practices and maintenance of data.
- Applying data-cleansing techniques to improve the quality and accuracy of contacts and account databases.
Stuff you’ll need:
- Advanced knowledge of Salesforce.com CRM system and Hubspot.
- Excellent analytical, reporting, data manipulation, dashboard creation, and business intelligence skills and experience.
- Experience with visual analysis applications and sales intelligence software (Tableau, etc.).
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and other Microsoft Office applications.
- Proven ability to work and interact in a fast-paced environment and comfortable with the requirement to multi-task.
- 3-5 years of strong analytical and problem-solving experience working in sales operations, business analysis, process improvement, and/or program/project management within the high-tech or software industry.
- BA/BS degree in a technical or business-oriented field.
If you think you’re up to the challenge and ready to join a fast-paced New York office, please send your CV with the title of the position to: firstname.lastname@example.org.