ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITY
To continue its rapid growth, Forter is looking for an experienced Sr. Manager of Business Development who has a track record of generating revenue through partnerships and other indirect channels. Reporting to the VP of Business Development, the successful candidate will be responsible for the following initiatives:
- Creating, implementing and directly managing the Forter Partnership Program which will extend the company’s reach into digital agencies, system integrators, payment companies, and other relevant players in the ecommerce ecosystem.
- Assisting the VP of Business Development in closing major strategic partnership initiatives.
- Identifying additional strategic areas of focus for Forter to execute partnerships, potentially including international expansion and product enhancement capabilities.
- Ensuring existing partnerships are optimized for growth and partner satisfaction
PROFESSIONAL BACKGROUND & EXPERIENCE
Stuff you’ll definitely need:
- At least 5+ years of business development or other related experience with a track record of successfully creating partnerships and driving revenue.
- Excellent communication skills: you are a clear thinker, speaker, and writer; highly creative in messaging and visually presenting complex topics.
- Demonstrated relationship building skills with external partners.
- Startup background – Comfort with a fast-paced environment and changing requirements.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with colleagues across different functions including marketing, sales, and product.
- Ability to travel 20-40% of the time
Additional attributes that would be helpful:
- Experience in payments and/or ecommerce.
- Comfort with new technologies; ability to communicate with those who are tech savvy.
- Experience working in a flexible team environment where you pitch in wherever needed.
- A “can-do” attitude that you bring to work every day.
If you’re up to the challenge, please send your CV with the title of the position you’re applying for to: email@example.com