Forter is looking for a highly motivated, energetic and focused technical leader, to be the technical face of Forter to its customers. The technical project manager is responsible for project managing the client onboarding process, answering all technical questions arising during the pre-and post sales process, helping customers by assessing their needs and resolving their technical questions, as well as identifying and adapting Forter’s products and services to the customer’s needs. The ideal candidate will combine technical knowledge with sales skills and is ultimately responsible for the technical win during the sales cycle (pre- and post-). The technical project manager will work in conjunction with R&D, Sales, Customer Success, and Product Management as a key technical advisor and product advocate for our solutions, ensuring that Forter delivers overall superior service and support to both existing as well as prospective customers.
Forter is an emerging agile start-up, well-backed by tier-1 VC funds and led by experienced and savvy entrepreneurs. Employees joining now have the unique opportunity to shape and impact the company on its way to becoming the next big thing. At Forter you will work with exceptional individuals, in a collaborative, young and bold environment.
Stuff you’ll be doing:
The job will be split into two functions where you will support pre-sales (10-20% of time) and on-boarding (80-90% of time).
On-boarding responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Build integration project plans with merchants/partners to Forter’s software as a service, driving the plan to completion, and evaluating success throughout.
- Manage all aspects of integration projects including coordinating with Forter Engineering, product, and analytics resources in Tel Aviv as well as merchant resources in accordance with project management best practices.
- Actively investigate and resolve technical integration issues which do not require additional development effort on Forter side.
- Maintain and keep up to date shared project plans and ensure project reporting is consistently delivered to internal and external project stakeholders.
- Ensure clients and vendors and internal resources are on-track with their requirements so the project plans remain on-track.
- Manage to resolution any issues that may arise during the on-boarding project and be an escalation point for existing clients with respect to Forter’s integration technology.
Presales responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Support the sales department by developing a deep understanding and working knowledge of Forters service.
- Enable sales by continually developing new documentation to more easily communicate Forter’s integration technology and simplify the on-onboarding process.
- Help remove barriers with potential prospects by clearly articulating Forter’s integration technology and helping scope projects with a relentless drive for quality.
- Working with clients or partners to perform and document data/technical gap analysis.
Stuff you’ll need:
- At least 3 years of hands-on implementation experience at a SaaS and/or relevant tech company
- S. in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent work experience
- Account and customer management experience with enterprise/strategic partners
- Strong analytical, creative thinking and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication, project management and multi-tasking skills
- Success in presenting new ideas and problem solving with internal/external executive staff
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven start-up environment
- Passionate about customer service and helping others
- Experience with payment systems and an understanding of risks in integrating to/from them – a plus
NYC, New York
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.