Last Updated: June 15, 2023
The Site and all of the content included, displayed or made available through the Site, such as text, graphics, trademarks, logos, pictures, videos, sounds, music, documents, artwork and software (collectively, “Content”) are owned, controlled or licensed by or to Forter and is protected by United States and international copyright, trademark and other applicable intellectual property laws.
Use of the Site
When you access or use the Site, whether on behalf of yourself or on behalf of any third party, you agree not to:
- Access or attempt to access or use the Site other than through the interface that is provided by Forter, or through the user accounts and credentials of other parties;
- Access or attempt to access or use the Site, or any portion thereof, through any manual or automated device or any other methodology, including but not limited to the use of scripts, robots or web crawlers;
- Redirect or attempt to redirect visitors of the Sites to another website or mobile application;
- Engage in any activity, including using any device, software or routine, that disrupts or otherwise interferes with the Site (or the servers and networks which are connected to the Site), or attempts to do so;
- Impersonate any other person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent that (i) you represent someone else or (ii) your affiliation with any person or entity;
- Scrape, duplicate, reproduce, copy, license, sell or trade the Site or Content for any purpose, unless you have explicitly authorized to do so in a written agreement signed by an authorized Forter representative;
- Probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Site or any network connected to the Site, unless you have explicitly authorized to do so in a written agreement signed by an authorized Forter representative;
- Take any action that would impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the Site infrastructure or Forter or any systems or networks connected to the Site or Forter;
- Sell, share, or otherwise transfer your account credentials to a third party, including your username, password, other information;
- Spam or send unsolicited or unauthorized emails;
- Use the Site to store or transmit malicious code or malware, or to engage in phishing or other fraudulent activity;
- Restrict or inhibit any other person from using the Site; or
Accounts and Passwords
Forter may require you to create an account in order to access certain pages, content. features or services on the Site. You must be at least 18 years old to create an account. You are required to provide accurate and up-to-date information in your account registration forms and keep such information updated. You are also responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the information relevant for your account and the activity that occurs under your account if you fail to secure your account credentials. You agree to notify Forter immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or account credentials.
If your Forter account is managed by your employer then such employer may have additional rights to access or disable your account separate from Forter, including additional rights to view information regarding your use of the account. Forter reserves the right to, in its sole discretion, suspend, block, disable, deactivate or terminate your account at any time.
Links to Other Sites
This Site may include links to other third-party independent sites. These third-party sites are not under Forter’s control and Forter is not responsible for the content, availability or accuracy of the linked sites. Forter does not endorse these third-party sites and you should make an independent determination about whether or not to interact with those third-party sites.
EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED HEREIN, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, THE SITE AND ALL INFORMATION, CONTENT, SERVICES AND FEATURES ARE PROVIDED TO YOU ON AN “AS IS” BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATION OF ANY KIND, AND FORTER EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES – STATUTORY, EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR ACCURACY. FORTER FURTHER DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTY THAT THE OPERATION OF THE FORTER SITE OR SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE OR THAT ERRORS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE FORTER SITE OR SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS OR REQUIREMENTS. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE FORTER SITE AND SERVICES MAY BE SUBJECT TO LIMITATIONS, DELAYS AND OTHER PROBLEMS INHERENT IN THE USE OF THE INTERNET AND ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS. FORTER IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DELAYS, DELIVERY FAILURES OR OTHER DAMAGE RESULTING FROM SUCH PROBLEMS. YOU ASSUME TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND ANY LINKED SITES. YOUR SOLE REMEDY AGAINST FORTER FOR ANY PROBLEMS, LIMITATIONS, DELAYS OR OTHER PROBLEMS WITH THE SITE OR ANY CONTENT IS TO STOP USING THE SITE OR ANY SUCH CONTENT.
Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT WILL FORTER BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSSES OR DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF DATA, COST OF DELAY, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES, OR HOWEVER CAUSED, WHETHER FOR BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE AND STRICT LIABILITY), OR OTHERWISE, WHETHER OR NOT FORTER HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
You agree to indemnify Forter and its affiliates, and its and their officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any losses, liabilities or costs (including attorneys’ fees), from any third party claims made against Forter arising out of or in connection with your use of the Site.