Registration & Breakfast
Trust: The Heart of Digital Commerce
Having recently celebrated the company’s 10th anniversary, Forter’s co-founders will reflect on the evolution of digital commerce and some of the mega-trends shaping the industry’s tomorrow
CEO & Co-Founder
Chief Marketing Officer
Product Innovations: Unleash the Power of the Network
Our team will showcase the latest innovations with the Forter Trust Platform for digital commerce
Director, Product Marketing
Director of Product
Unlocking AI: Redefining Fraud Management in the Age of Accessibility
Join us as our experienced panelists guide you through an exploration of AI’s powerful impact on everything from fraud prevention to customer service. Key learnings:
- Explore how AI is reshaping customer interactions and enhancing user experiences
- The part AI is playing in the evolving strategies of fraudsters and fraud fighters
- AI’s imprint on the fraud domain over the next decade
Senior Director, Risk
Principal, Cyber, Risk & Reg - Data Risk & Privacy
Head of Risk in Operations
How to Make Friends & Influence Infosec
Hear from identity experts across industries as they share strategies for building collaborative ‘fraud fusion centers. As part of the panel, we’ll explore the question, “when it comes to eCommerce, what level of trust needs to be established and when within the digital customer journey?”:
- Understand how identity applies differently to different functions at different points in the customer journey
- Gain insights on the metrics that matter most and the key stakeholders you should be engaging
Senior Director, Cyber Security
Founder & President
Founder & Principal
Stories of Innovation: Maximizing Customer Value
This session will feature “TED talks” style senior leaders showcasing how innovation is key to enhancing the customer experience and driving profitability
Chief Omni and Innovation Officer
Chief Operating Officer, Customer Experience
Director, Core Product
Customer Experience: The Crucial Lever in Profitability & Growth
Dive into the art of creating unforgettable first impressions with best practices in designing seamless customer journeys and identifying critical metrics for your team’s CX success. Key learnings:
- Learn how data-driven, decision making is key to a holistic CX approach
- How fraud prevention can enhance your customer experience and not create undue friction
VP, Digital Product Management
Lead Payment & Fraud Management
SVP, Client Success
ATO Prevention: Enhancing Security without Compromising User Experience
Explore the balance between security and customer experience in a conversation about assembling the ultimate fraud-fighting team and addressing identity-based fraud without added friction. Key learnings:
- Learn how to strike the delicate balance between security measures and a frictionless user experience.
- How to integrate threat intelligence, machine learning, and real-time monitoring to stay ahead of the threat of account takeover.
- Tactics employed by cybercriminals in the modern digital era and understand the vulnerabilities they exploit.
Sr. Fraud & Compliance Ops Manager
Head of Technology - NA
Payments Ecosystem: Pushing Intelligence to the Edge of the Network
Navigate the ever-changing payments landscape, learning from leaders about future planning and leveraging timely intelligence to enhance trust and conversions. Key learnings:
- How to build trust with issuers
- Creating more opportunities to convert more authorized transactions and the type of uplift you can expect
- How to create greater scalability across the different types of issuer technology
Product Management Cyber and Intelligence Solutions (C&I)
Head of Fraud Partnerships
Head of Financial Partnerships
Measure What Matters: The Critical Metrics You’re Not Tracking (Yet)
Experience the transformational power of key metrics as we explore how intelligent decision-making and strategic reporting can steer brilliant business outcomes.
- Gain an understanding of the significant role that strategic metrics like customer lifetime value play in driving business outcomes.
- Learn how organizations have use strategic metrics to uncover hidden opportunities, streamline operations, and enhance efficiency.
Associate Director, Global Payments
VP Global Solutions Consulting
Inspiring Loyalty: Build, Grow & Protect Your Loyalty Program
Discover creative strategies used by industry leaders to inspire loyalty and delve into the critical decisions needed to safeguard these programs in a challenging economic landscape.
- Learn how to leverage these strategies to not only retain customers but also foster brand advocacy and lasting loyalty.
- Delve into the critical decisions required to safeguard loyalty programs and reward loyal customers.
Program Manager, Trust & Safety
Director, Industry Insights
Director of Product
Chargeback Predictability & Profitability: You Can Have It All with Chargeback Recovery
During this session we’ll take a closer look at some of the common myths associated with chargebacks and what retailers can do to have MORE control.
- You have more control than you know - we’ll show you how
- Understand how chargebacks can be a profitability driver
Director of Business Development
Director, Core Product
The Point of No Return: How to Make Life Easier for Customers & Impossible for Fraudsters
From returns to INR and resellers, successful leaders share how they measure the total cost of abuse and their strategies for implementing effective policies. Key takeaways:
- How to understand the impact of false positive on the overall customer experience
- How to create the right balance between customer experience and safeguarding against common areas of abuse like resellers and returns
- How to provide a comprehensive perspective to key stakeholders and measure the metrics that matter
Global Senior Director, Digital Product
Director, Global Digital Loss Prevention
Ozge Tuncel Ozcan
Chief Customer Officer
Decision Makers: No Risk, No Reward
Within their organizations, decision makers are the audacious ones. Unconcerned with the status quo, they make moves designed to free themselves — and their teams — from the stress of fraud prevention.
Senior Head of eCommerce Risk & Fraud Operations
Jenna Flateman Posner
Chief Digital Officer
Director Customer Marketing
LIBERTY BISTRO / LE BAR
Join us post IMPACT at Liberty Bistro/Le Bar. Enjoy delectable bites, craft cocktails, stunning view of the Hudson and chance to connect and network with your peers.